posted by Linda at 6:28 PM
I'm jealous, it looks beautiful. And tell Tony I loooove his farmer tan!
By M, at 9:13 AM
Great pics!!
By Krista, at 9:15 AM
She is so darling
By Susan, at 9:52 AM
I can't wait for weather like that to hit here. Was the water warm?
By Terri, at 1:56 PM
Love Rebecca's outfits. So cute. Looks like a good time.
By Elisa, at 2:30 PM
Post a Comment << Home
I'm Linda. Mom to David and Rebecca. Wife to Antonio. Friend to many. I read so many blogs for so many years, I felt it was time for me to have one. Leave me a comment. I love them.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I'm jealous, it looks beautiful. And tell Tony I loooove his farmer tan!
By
M, at 9:13 AM
Great pics!!
By
Krista, at 9:15 AM
She is so darling
By
Susan, at 9:52 AM
I can't wait for weather like that to hit here. Was the water warm?
By
Terri, at 1:56 PM
Love Rebecca's outfits. So cute. Looks like a good time.
By
Elisa, at 2:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home