Long Awaited Update
I know, I know, its been forever. But, life has been really busy lately.
I had a wonderful Birthday party. Too much fun. I hope all my friends had a good time, I know I did.
We had a nice visit with Tony's cousin and his family from New Jersey. I think our kids had a gret time playing together. Perfect day at the beach, too.
My picnic that I'm chairing is coming up soon. Can't wait for that to be done. I hope the weather is nice. We are camping that weekend too. It all seems to be coming together.
We took Rebecca for her first visit to the Magic Kingdom. She had such a wonderful time. My nephew, Sam, went with us too. He is such a good kid. I think it was truly a magical day.
Halloween is around the corner. We're taking the ballerina princess out for some goodies. I did get rid of the Easter and Christmas candy today to make room for the Halloween candy that is coming.
There, short and sweet, but an update.
I had a wonderful Birthday party. Too much fun. I hope all my friends had a good time, I know I did.
We had a nice visit with Tony's cousin and his family from New Jersey. I think our kids had a gret time playing together. Perfect day at the beach, too.
My picnic that I'm chairing is coming up soon. Can't wait for that to be done. I hope the weather is nice. We are camping that weekend too. It all seems to be coming together.
We took Rebecca for her first visit to the Magic Kingdom. She had such a wonderful time. My nephew, Sam, went with us too. He is such a good kid. I think it was truly a magical day.
Halloween is around the corner. We're taking the ballerina princess out for some goodies. I did get rid of the Easter and Christmas candy today to make room for the Halloween candy that is coming.
There, short and sweet, but an update.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home