Life in Pereiraland

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New Playroom!!

Looks like I have a Playroom/craft & sewing closet. David has made the plunge. All the big furniture is gone. He's coming for the rest on Thursday. I've dedicated this Sunday to transforming it into Rebecca's playroom. I do have mixed emotion about him moving out. But, I guess its time.

The big score for today - a train table off of craigslist. I'm happy, because those suckers are expensive. I've been trying for two weeks to score one. Today, I got lucky. Picking it up Sunday morning. Yay me!!

2 Comments:

  • He'll likely be there more now that he's moved out than when he lived there, that's usually how it works eh. Nice score !

    By Blogger Susan, at 3:40 PM  

  • Congrats! But you better hurry up and convert it before he changes his mind :)

    By Blogger M, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home