Happy New Year!!!
Well, its a new year. With it comes some goals. I hate calling it resolutions. So, I've set a few goals.
1. A cash only year. Reduce debt and spend less.
2. No more diet pepsi. Water only at work. I do drink diet sprite and sierra mist at home. But, diet pepsi is an expensive habit. I don't need the caffiene either.
3. Drop this last 20 lbs. Preferably before May. I got the Wii Fit for Christmas. Its great and I want to stick to it.
4. Somehow get my son self-sufficient and on his own. I really don't enjoy him living here. He would do some much better in his own place.
Four. There ya go. I think that's a good start.
1. A cash only year. Reduce debt and spend less.
2. No more diet pepsi. Water only at work. I do drink diet sprite and sierra mist at home. But, diet pepsi is an expensive habit. I don't need the caffiene either.
3. Drop this last 20 lbs. Preferably before May. I got the Wii Fit for Christmas. Its great and I want to stick to it.
4. Somehow get my son self-sufficient and on his own. I really don't enjoy him living here. He would do some much better in his own place.
Four. There ya go. I think that's a good start.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home