Life in Pereiraland

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mission Hello Kitty

Well, Rebecca has decided that she wants a "Hello Kitty" Birthday. So, I've been trying to make this happen for her. I've found all the party supplies locally, thank God!! It was outrageously priced online. The only hitch is she wants to help me make a Hello Kitty Birthday cake. So, after much deliberation and searching, I found little Hello Kitty cake toppers at the Sanyo store. Not bad priced either. I hope this cake turns out.

We really only have one date to work with on the party. I'm a little disappointed that most of her little friends will be away for the weekend. It might turn out to be mostly an adult party. In reality, all she really cares about is cake, candles and balloons. I can make that happen for her.

I've pondered inviting my Mommy group. I just don't want 50 people showing up for a party, kwim? So, I'm still debating. It will all work out, it usually does.

5 Comments:

  • How many little friends does she have?

    By Blogger Terri, at 3:02 PM  

  • Her cousin Rachel who's going to Colombia that day. Our friend's little boy and girl that we hang out with all the time at Sea World and such, Good friend of Tony's little girl - they are going to Key West. Just not a good timing.

    By Blogger Linda, at 3:52 PM  

  • Add my brother and his wife and my two nephews to the list of people who can't come. They will be in Texas.

    By Blogger Linda, at 8:35 AM  

  • I love Hello Kitty, can't wait to see pics ! your right that's all she'll care about, this year is an easy one, its the next gazillion we have to worry about ugh !

    By Blogger Susan, at 10:31 AM  

  • sounds cute!

    wish we could come :(

    Elisa

    By Blogger Elisa, at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home