Sweet Deals
A new mall opened in relatively close driving range. Which is a good thing, maybe. To get to a real mall we have to drive at least 25 minutes and take major highways. So, this one about 15 minutes away is fantastic.
We decided that it was time to swap over our phones and headed to the brand new Best Buy, that was having its grand opening along with all the over stores, at the new mall. We arrived about 10 minutes early, so we wandered into Old Navy. Totally cool. There was a girl handing out coupons to all who entered for a free t-shirt of our choice (no purchase necessary). Not too shabby for a quick trip to waste time.
Then we headed to Best Buy to check out phones. Story to continue on phones, because it took several trips to make an actual purchase.
I left Tony browsing Best Buy and headed to Joanne's. Picked up some Halloween stuff for Rebecca and perused the new store. Very nice. The nearest Joanne's was 35 minutes from our house, so this is exciting.
Later, I met Tony in Sports Authority. They had a 10X10 instant shelter on Grand Opening special for 39.99. That was an awesome deal. One we couldn't pass up. Its the exact same one we purchased about 6 years ago and still use. Although, its starting to show its age.
Had a wonderful lunch at Quiznos and then headed home. On the way, we checked out the Cingular store. Not so friendly lady, not so friendly prices.
I dropped Tony off to take Rebecca to the Mom's Group's Halloween party. He was supposed to order us phones online at AT&T. Instead, I get a phone call from him complaing that their prices were too good to be true. Once again, Tony headed back to Best Buy. I have a new phone!!! Hope I like it:)
That was our shopping expidition today.
We decided that it was time to swap over our phones and headed to the brand new Best Buy, that was having its grand opening along with all the over stores, at the new mall. We arrived about 10 minutes early, so we wandered into Old Navy. Totally cool. There was a girl handing out coupons to all who entered for a free t-shirt of our choice (no purchase necessary). Not too shabby for a quick trip to waste time.
Then we headed to Best Buy to check out phones. Story to continue on phones, because it took several trips to make an actual purchase.
I left Tony browsing Best Buy and headed to Joanne's. Picked up some Halloween stuff for Rebecca and perused the new store. Very nice. The nearest Joanne's was 35 minutes from our house, so this is exciting.
Later, I met Tony in Sports Authority. They had a 10X10 instant shelter on Grand Opening special for 39.99. That was an awesome deal. One we couldn't pass up. Its the exact same one we purchased about 6 years ago and still use. Although, its starting to show its age.
Had a wonderful lunch at Quiznos and then headed home. On the way, we checked out the Cingular store. Not so friendly lady, not so friendly prices.
I dropped Tony off to take Rebecca to the Mom's Group's Halloween party. He was supposed to order us phones online at AT&T. Instead, I get a phone call from him complaing that their prices were too good to be true. Once again, Tony headed back to Best Buy. I have a new phone!!! Hope I like it:)
That was our shopping expidition today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home