Life in Pereiraland

Monday, November 12, 2007

Playroom is Complete!!

What a busy day yesterday. First we had to finishing packing up all of David's stuff. Then we cleaned the carpets. While the carpeting was drying, I went and picked up the traintable I scored on craigslist. Its nice, nicer than I imagined. I came home and cleaned it up and put the room together. Rebecca is amazed. She just keeps stopping in front of the door and staring, like she can't believe that its real. I'm glad she likes it.

Saturday was the preview day for the opening of IKEA. What a madhouse. We spent 3 hours there and still didn't see everything. We're going back in a couple weeks, when things calm down. We did pick up a few things. The prices are fantastic.

On top of doing the playroom, I cleaned and organized a bit. Trying to get ready for my guests on Thanksgiving. I'm up to 13 confirmed. This is going to be fun. I love having everyone over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home