I Forgot a Couple More . . .
5. Attend church regular. Yeah, I'm a slacker on this one. I attended services today. Its a small presbyterian church just growing. They are building a permanent facility in the near future. The church I'm an actual member of 25 miles away is tithing to their church to help build it.
Gosh I got emotional at the service. It was very uplifting. I think I'll go back next week and take Rebecca. Its a small congregation, but they all seemed really happy to be there.
6. Become more involved in my local community. We have so many ties to Orlando. Seems like everything we do and everyone one we know is Orlando. I really need to make a concerted effort to be more involved closer to home.
I've taken a small step already. I've volunteered to help plan our City's 125 birthday. I figure its a step in the right direction.
Ok, that's it. My goal is to update daily. Try not to forget these goals. Tomorrow is first day of water switch over. I have 4 diet pepsi's left. I'm going to have one a day till there are no more. Wish me luck :)
Gosh I got emotional at the service. It was very uplifting. I think I'll go back next week and take Rebecca. Its a small congregation, but they all seemed really happy to be there.
6. Become more involved in my local community. We have so many ties to Orlando. Seems like everything we do and everyone one we know is Orlando. I really need to make a concerted effort to be more involved closer to home.
I've taken a small step already. I've volunteered to help plan our City's 125 birthday. I figure its a step in the right direction.
Ok, that's it. My goal is to update daily. Try not to forget these goals. Tomorrow is first day of water switch over. I have 4 diet pepsi's left. I'm going to have one a day till there are no more. Wish me luck :)


2 Comments:
Good luck! Be careful of caffeine withdrawal headaches!
With #6, I was about to say WHAT??!!?? MORE involved??!! but then I saw the rest and it made sense.
By
Anonymous, at 9:54 AM
Yay for updates!!!
By
Anonymous, at 9:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home