Life in Pereiraland

Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday Morning Ramblings

Had a great weekend. We celebrated Cinco de Mayo in true party fashion. I think everyone had a great time. Let's just say the homemade Sangria was quite potent.

I tried mojito for the first time. OMG!! That was so good. What a lovely refreshing drink. I'm going to have to get the recipe to make my own. Hmmm, something new to drink.

Not much else happened. We spent Sunday relaxing and not doing much else. We all had such a long nap yesterday afternoon. I have no idea why I'm so tired this morning, but Monday are always such an UGHHHH.

I forgot, I met up with Molly on Friday as Sea World. She is so nice and her family was nice also. It was hot though and we were in fieldtrip hell. I think every school in the area must have come that day to Sea World.

Happy Birthday Stef!!!!! Hope your day is wonderful!!! Gosh, I remembered a birthday. Go me.

2 Comments:

  • Score one for Linda! Thanks for the birthday wish. What is this mojito you speak of?

    By Blogger Terri, at 2:37 PM  

  • OMG Linda, the joys of a true Mojito! When I lived in Louisiana is was the #2 drink of choice among the locals so of course I had to comply ;) One of my Favorite summer drinks! I even grow my own fresh mint for them! LOL! Word of caution though, if you grow mint it takes over a garden so it is best in a terra cotta pot either alone or you can cover the bottm of the pot with a stone and then plant the pot in the ground so it doesn't take over the world! Oh, and definitly make simple syrup so it isn't grainy, so much better that way! LOL! I seem to know too much about this subject!

    Jeni

    By Blogger Jeni, at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home