Life in Pereiraland

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

IKEA, Part II

The grand opening was today for the public. I watched the Orlando Slantinel all morning on the progress of the opening. At 10:06 the had only given out 1800 gift cards. My co-worker and I decided to bite the bullet and head out to IKEA. It wasn't that bad at all. (Note to Orlandonians, park at Bloomindales in Millenia Mall and was across the street to IKEA. Much easier.) The gift cards were all gone, but we did score a free IKEA golf umbrella and lots of food samples.

Makes me dream of redecorating . . . . . . .

1 Comments:

  • Aww that sucks...I was supposed to go out there, but they cancelled out on me and another girl going out 12 hours before I was supposed to leave! Grrrrr....There were 6 there from my store though helping out the checkout lanes. :)

    By Blogger Watty, at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home