So Far . . . .
Well, I had my one diet pepsi. I did crave one earlier, but I didn't succumb. I'm also craving chocolate. But, I keep telling myself no. Its just a few days of no and I know that the urges will go away. Tonight will be hard for the first day. Its a meeting with refreshments afterward. Like tons of food to nibble on. I wish I didn't have to go.
I spent cash today. I guess I need to modify that goal, so that I'm just not blowing money either. I think tomorrow I will go for a walk at lunch and not a store to browse. But, if you interested, Pier One Imports has a ton of stuff on sale.
Still have a son residing in my house.
Church is on Sundays.
See above about weight and me abstaining from Chocolate - go me :)
My first comittee meeting is Thursday.
Not bad for today :)
I spent cash today. I guess I need to modify that goal, so that I'm just not blowing money either. I think tomorrow I will go for a walk at lunch and not a store to browse. But, if you interested, Pier One Imports has a ton of stuff on sale.
Still have a son residing in my house.
Church is on Sundays.
See above about weight and me abstaining from Chocolate - go me :)
My first comittee meeting is Thursday.
Not bad for today :)


1 Comments:
I am so proud of you! You have great self-control and will power. Send me some.
By
Anonymous, at 9:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home