Looks like a good time had by all, your so lucky to have your choice of beach, one is it here and its pretty icky in my opinion, I had forgotten to hand out first two goody bags also, I ran them over to their houses after they left lol........ and the cake looks great !
I'm Linda. Mom to David and Rebecca. Wife to Antonio. Friend to many. I read so many blogs for so many years, I felt it was time for me to have one. Leave me a comment. I love them.
2 Comments:
Oh, wow, how freakin' sweet is that! You lucky lady! I love her castle on the beach she's sitting in. What a great idea.
By
Elisa, at 10:26 PM
Looks like a good time had by all, your so lucky to have your choice of beach, one is it here and its pretty icky in my opinion, I had forgotten to hand out first two goody bags also, I ran them over to their houses after they left lol........ and the cake looks great !
By
Susan, at 10:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home