Awwww Shucks!!!!
Nothing like spending an evening shucking corn in the dark in the middle of a field. Never seen so much corn in my life. Or husks either for that matter. The life of a glamorous girl :)
Party is on for tommorrow. I'm doing the last minute push today and tonight. I have the nagging feeling that I will be up late tonight making crepe paper flowers to finish the back of the pinata. Its so pretty, that I just hate to half do it. I have a cake to bake and goodie bags to put together.
Here's to good times!!!
Party is on for tommorrow. I'm doing the last minute push today and tonight. I have the nagging feeling that I will be up late tonight making crepe paper flowers to finish the back of the pinata. Its so pretty, that I just hate to half do it. I have a cake to bake and goodie bags to put together.
Here's to good times!!!


3 Comments:
I did the goody bags other night, they are a pita yes, but fun also :)
By
Susan, at 8:45 AM
Okay, so why were you shucking corn in the dark?
By
Terri, at 9:57 AM
LOL, you go girl!
I'm too lazy for all that nonsense. You should try the simple birthday one year. It was really nice.
By
Elisa, at 6:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home