New Loss
My plateau is finally broken. I have now lost a total of 22 lbs since January 2. I'm happy. Just another 23 to go. I hope I do it before September. 1 more lb and I will be at my all time low since Rebecca was born. You see, I've lost this weight up to this point before and then I gave up and gained it right back. Not this time, baby. I'm in for the long haul. I even got a new bathing suit yesterday in a smaller size!!!!


5 Comments:
OMFG that's awesome, good for you !
By
Susan, at 9:00 AM
That's great! You can really see it in your pictures. You look great!
By
M, at 9:52 AM
Awesome!!!!
By
Terri, at 12:59 PM
WHOOO HOOO Linda! Huge congrats!
Jeni
By
Jeni, at 1:32 PM
You go girl!
By
Krista, at 4:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home