Smoke on the Water
The conditions in Florida are not so good. Its been smokey for days. I think the wildfires are going to rival those of 1998. They seem closer to home these days.
So, I was looking at the forecast for this weekend. With wildfires and sub-tropical storms looming, I wonder if the weather will be decent at Sebastian inlet. I was hoping the storm would move through and get rid of some of this smoke. Its not looking so. I hope the summer storms come soon.
So, I was looking at the forecast for this weekend. With wildfires and sub-tropical storms looming, I wonder if the weather will be decent at Sebastian inlet. I was hoping the storm would move through and get rid of some of this smoke. Its not looking so. I hope the summer storms come soon.


2 Comments:
I saw the fires on TV and was wondering if it was getting close to you. Stay away fires!!!
By
Terri, at 10:31 AM
Ick that wouldn't be fun at all, guess I'll take my ok weather and be happy nothing like that happens here eh. Shooooo away fires !
By
Susan, at 3:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home