Life in Pereiraland

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Call of the Ocean

Can you believe that we will be at the beach 4 weekends out of the next 5 weekends!! I'm so looking forward to this. I love the beach. It is such a soothing place to be.

This weekend we are camping at Sebastian Inlet. Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day to me. Still have to shop for supplies for it. But, I'm sure it will all work out. Have to make Mother Day deliveries before we leave town too.

It was weird. We got a flyer in the mail yesterday with upcoming info about Key West. We have a trip planned in September, but I so long to go. Hope I just don't pine my summer away. I'm looking forward to that trip.

Just dreaming of the beach.

2 Comments:

  • I love the beach for relaxation too! Ahhhhhhhh!

    By Blogger Terri, at 2:25 PM  

  • Long ways from going to beach here, enjoy I'm very envious !

    By Blogger Susan, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home