My Wonderful Husband!!
My wonderful husband has once again rescued me from technology hell!!!! Thank God for his wonderful skills.
You see, my cell phones have been doomed for disaster lately. We recently wheeled and dealed for a new razor phone for me. After 3 weeks, I promptly dropped it in a toilet at Sea World. Can you say "Buh Bye!!".
So, I dug out the poor samsung phone with the touchy display. I was doing so good with it. Realizing that maybe I was just asking too much when I longed for the Razor. Well, tonight, my phone broke in half. I was worried. Extremely worried. I need my phone.
Tony, the marvelous husband he is, came home 26 minutes ago and frankenstiened my phone back to one piece again. He took an old phone and combined it with my phone and I have a phone again!!! Yay for wonderful husbands.
You see, my cell phones have been doomed for disaster lately. We recently wheeled and dealed for a new razor phone for me. After 3 weeks, I promptly dropped it in a toilet at Sea World. Can you say "Buh Bye!!".
So, I dug out the poor samsung phone with the touchy display. I was doing so good with it. Realizing that maybe I was just asking too much when I longed for the Razor. Well, tonight, my phone broke in half. I was worried. Extremely worried. I need my phone.
Tony, the marvelous husband he is, came home 26 minutes ago and frankenstiened my phone back to one piece again. He took an old phone and combined it with my phone and I have a phone again!!! Yay for wonderful husbands.


2 Comments:
LMTO @ frankensteined!!
By
Terri, at 10:22 AM
Good job Tony !
By
Susan, at 1:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home