posted by Linda at 3:30 PM
What wonderful pictures (with the exception of that wet hairy leg in one pic, lmao!) I'm so jealous.You look great by the way! What gorgeous legs. :)
By Elisa, at 7:47 PM
Ditto, you do look great! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm jealous, I want to go to the beach!!!!!!
By M, at 10:25 AM
I wanna go to the beach too!!!!!!
By Terri, at 12:57 PM
Post a Comment << Home
I'm Linda. Mom to David and Rebecca. Wife to Antonio. Friend to many. I read so many blogs for so many years, I felt it was time for me to have one. Leave me a comment. I love them.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
What wonderful pictures (with the exception of that wet hairy leg in one pic, lmao!) I'm so jealous.
You look great by the way! What gorgeous legs. :)
By
Elisa, at 7:47 PM
Ditto, you do look great! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm jealous, I want to go to the beach!!!!!!
By
M, at 10:25 AM
I wanna go to the beach too!!!!!!
By
Terri, at 12:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home