Spoke to Soon
There is one more class next week. Probably going to be a fun one. I think I should get a small gift for the teacher.
Last night was the best that they have performed. It was so cute. I can't wait to see it in Saturday. There was little Miss Rebecca singing her heart out during the whole dance routine. It was just so sweet.
Busy, busy weekend. I will have lots of pics on Monday.
Last night was the best that they have performed. It was so cute. I can't wait to see it in Saturday. There was little Miss Rebecca singing her heart out during the whole dance routine. It was just so sweet.
Busy, busy weekend. I will have lots of pics on Monday.


1 Comments:
Please take a little video of it to post!! Can't wait!
By
Terri, at 9:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home