Life in Pereiraland

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last Dance

Tonight is Rebecca's last dance class. Her recital is on Saturday. I can't wait to see her in her costume. Somehow we have to get her hair in a low bun with no bangs. Yeah, uh huh. Makeup too. Should be interesting.

I've got a line on a new class for the fall. Its close to home at a different studio. It sounds really neat. They incorporate dance, music and art into the class. They also get to be part of our little town Christmas parade. I hope we get a spot in the class. They only allow 6 per class time. We'll see.

In the mean time, I'm still looking for things for her to do during the summer. I need to get her signed up for swim lessons for June. I found the library info for the summer stuff. And we have lots of beach trips planned.

Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

  • Hey there, I have step by step pictures on how to do her hair the cheaters way into a bun! I took them for someone on drama mamas back in the day and I know I have them in my photobucket account somewhere! If you are interested let me know!

    The library classes are great, ask about the non published classes though ;0) they always have some they don't put out ont he website or in the booklet and those fill up fast!

    Jeni

    By Blogger Jeni, at 9:03 AM  

  • I can't wait to see pictures from the recital!

    I am in the same boat with finding stuff to do with Maura. I am looking into a gym/dance class - but we have to see...

    By Blogger Krista, at 9:04 AM  

  • We're doing swim lessons 2x a week and maybe gymnastics. I need to get them signed up soon but have to wait until good ole payday next week. They're also doing the library's summer program.

    By Blogger M, at 9:59 AM  

  • I'm in same dilema, looking for something after this gymnastics session is over with, thinking dance, or as Spike just mentioned just meeting every Thursday still and doing the park then McDicks.

    By Blogger Susan, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home