Life in Pereiraland

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Pinata

Well, the pinata is mostly finished. The front is definetly finished. I'm leaving the back as is. I just have no more time to mess with it. This was a family project. Rebecca and I paper mache'd the balloon. Tony helped with cutting the holes and putting in the support for the string. I decorated the front. Not too bad for a project out of my head. Take a look.

5 Comments:

  • Looks great !

    By Blogger Susan, at 8:39 AM  

  • It looks so awesome.

    BTW - I think I figured out the webcam - you have to make a video call!!!

    By Blogger Krista, at 9:27 AM  

  • Great job!

    By Blogger Terri, at 10:25 AM  

  • Wow, how pretty!

    By Blogger Elisa, at 7:41 PM  

  • Fantastic job. Looks professionally done. Of course I wouldn't expect any less from you. You always have great ideas that actually turn out great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home