Life in Pereiraland

Friday, May 25, 2007

For You Pattie

I just read your comment. I have to laugh. I was so not going to do the back. And then I thought, "Shit, if Pattie were here, she would just tell me to get going on it." I was thinking of you the whole time I was doing it and wishing you were here.

See, Elisa, I always have these crazy "big" ideas. That's who I am. And I love the end result. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy ideas I've pulled Pattie into.

But, girls, I will let you know, I am so not a cake decorator. If my cake doesn't come together in the morning, I'm buying a Publix ready-made. Its baked and frosted. I just have to assemble and stick Hello Kitty's on it. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

  • Well I think it's wonderful. Rebecca is one very lucky 3 year old :)

    By Blogger Elisa, at 6:18 AM  

  • Happy Holiday Monday !

    By Blogger Susan, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home