Our Numbers Are Growing
We're up to 19 now for dinner. Tony says to think of one more for an even 20. Yeah, right. I don't think that is going to happen.
Here I am stressing about cleaning this afternoon and cooking, but really losing water and having to use/buy bottles of water and heat it on the stove to wash kind of puts things into perspective. I'll just be happy if we can use our water tomorrow. I won't stress the cleaning and cooking, because running water is one of the biggest luxuries of my life!!!
Here I am stressing about cleaning this afternoon and cooking, but really losing water and having to use/buy bottles of water and heat it on the stove to wash kind of puts things into perspective. I'll just be happy if we can use our water tomorrow. I won't stress the cleaning and cooking, because running water is one of the biggest luxuries of my life!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home