posted by Linda at 6:45 PM
What fabulous photos!!!! My favorite is the one of her looking back over her shoulder, she's GORGEOUS!Sarah (aka RedWoofs)
By Anonymous, at 10:22 PM
Great pics! Looks like a fantastic park. :)
By Anonymous, at 11:02 PM
you are now forbidden to ever show parks with kids in short sleeves at least until april from now on....I want to go outside and play...grrrr....
By Watty, at 2:24 PM
Post a Comment << Home
I'm Linda. Mom to David and Rebecca. Wife to Antonio. Friend to many. I read so many blogs for so many years, I felt it was time for me to have one. Leave me a comment. I love them.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
What fabulous photos!!!! My favorite is the one of her looking back over her shoulder, she's GORGEOUS!
Sarah (aka RedWoofs)
By
Anonymous, at 10:22 PM
Great pics! Looks like a fantastic park. :)
By
Anonymous, at 11:02 PM
you are now forbidden to ever show parks with kids in short sleeves at least until april from now on....I want to go outside and play...grrrr....
By
Watty, at 2:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home