Life in Pereiraland

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving/Black Friday Aftermath

Thanksgiving was hectic at my house. I think everyone had a good time. There was 19 of them and I was mostly in the kitchen putting it all together. But, I love having a big crowd over for dinner. We had our mishaps here too. Like the dog running away at 5:30 in the morning and then rolling in shit. So, Tony had to give her a bath and then there was mud on my porch I just had cleaned. Like Tony and Rebecca finding a stolen bike in the property that is vacant next door and I had to stop in the middle of food preparation to make phone calls to the police to report it. It def could not wait ;) Like the snake that Rebecca and Tony found and just had to bring inside to show me in the middle of food preparation. All in all it was fun.

I left my house at 2:30 to go to Penney's for their 4am opening. I was first in line. Then I headed to Target. They had a long like, but I got all that I was looking for. From there I went to pick up my Mom and we headed to the mall. I finally made it home at 3pm. Long, long day.

Last night we took a history tour of the cemetary. It was very, very cool. The tour was from 9 - 11 p.m. Learned and heard a lot of stories about the locally famous people of Orlando. Nothing spooky there, just a really good presentation. We've like ghost/history tours and this one ranked near the top. The guy works for the City of Orlando and you can tell he is very passionate about his job and the history of Orlando. Having a full moon made it kind of a cool night too.

Well, today we are busy too. Tony has and eye appt at 9:30 and then we are heading to Best Buy to pick up stuff that he gets on discount. We did all our ordering for Black Friday at Best Buy online on Thanksgiving Day. So, our good deals are getting shipped to us. This afternoon we are heading to Sea World. They have a new experience - The Polar Express for the Holiday season. The switched over the polar bear area for this. Its sounds really cool. Here's the link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-polar2007nov20,0,4182792.story

Ok, I think I got everything in. I'll be back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home