Hmmmm I've tried to comment on these the other day, lets see if works today......... those pics are great as I've said before I'm friggin JEALOUS you have a sea world soooooooooooo close, ours is ohhhhh I think 5 hours away at least, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hmmmm I've tried to comment on these the other day, lets see if works today......... those pics are great as I've said before I'm friggin JEALOUS you have a sea world soooooooooooo close, ours is ohhhhh I think 5 hours away at least, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm Linda. Mom to David and Rebecca. Wife to Antonio. Friend to many. I read so many blogs for so many years, I felt it was time for me to have one. Leave me a comment. I love them.
2 Comments:
Hmmmm I've tried to comment on these the other day, lets see if works today......... those pics are great as I've said before I'm friggin JEALOUS you have a sea world soooooooooooo close, ours is ohhhhh I think 5 hours away at least, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
By
Susan, at 8:38 AM
Hmmmm I've tried to comment on these the other day, lets see if works today......... those pics are great as I've said before I'm friggin JEALOUS you have a sea world soooooooooooo close, ours is ohhhhh I think 5 hours away at least, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
By
Susan, at 8:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home